Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sneak Peek # 1

Here's a quick look at stuff I'm planning to talk about in the coming days.



Clockwise from top left to right: Pond's Flawless White Spots Blocking Serum; The Face Shop's Span Oil Control Pre-Makeup; San San Mousse blushes; 4u2 I Pro Makeup palette; E.L.F. Blush & Bronzer palette; artist brushes; Watson's H Bella hand cream in 'Strawberry & Cinnamon', E.L.F. eyelid primer;  Maybelline Diamond Glow e/s palette in 'Green Copper', E.L.F. eyelid primer collection in 'Nude', 'Pearl, and 'Champagne', Majollica Majorca Honey Plump Lipgloss in PK246, Majollica Majorca single e/s (forgot the #), Shawill Crystal lipgloss #10, Wet n Wild e/s trio in #335 'Silent Treatment', IN2IT Sheer Shimmer Blush in #03 Plum Pearl, and Majollica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover.





The 4u2 palette opened; San San mousse blushes from l - r: Mocha Blush, Rosy Blush, & Pink Blush (the rosy and pink blushes look a little bit browner here than in real life [IRL])


Please know that THIS IS NOT A HAUL PICTURE. I didn't buy all this stuff in one go. Rather, these bits and pieces are stuff I've had for many months now, some are even products I've been using since last year. =)

Let me know which ones you're interested to know more about and I'll try to do that first.

Happy weekend everyone and come back soon!


2 comments:

  1. looking forward to your 4u2 palette review. please include the price range. -Marilen

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous (Marilen) - Hi Marilen! I think I will fast track the review for this. I fear na baka ma-out of stock sya. Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back soon. =)

    ReplyDelete